Azad Kashmir, Finance Department has issued the official notification on 9th July 2021 in connection with grant of 10% Adhoc relief allowance on Basic pay to the employees of AJK. The further details are given below;
Notification of Adhoc Relief Allowance For AJK Employees
The President Azad Jammu & Kashmir has been pleased to sanction with effect from 14 July, 2021 and till further orders, an Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021 @ 10% of basic pay to all the civil employees of Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir including contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
Read More: Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 @ 10% of Basic Salary
The amount of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021:
- will be subject to Income Tax will be admissible during leave and entire period of L.P.R. except during extra ordinary leave;
- will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent;
- will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad;
- will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad; and
- will not be admissible to contract employees appointed on fixed pay package.
- The term “Basic Pay for the purpose of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales. Corporations/Autonomous Bodies/Semi-Autonomous
Bodies under the control of Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir may consider the grant of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021 @ 10% of basic pay through their Board of Directors /Board of Governors after taking into consideration their own financial position/resource.
Read More: Special Allowance @ Rs. 3500 Per Month 2021 KPK
Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir shall not provide any additional grant or resource for this purpose.