If you are a student of AAGHI LMS Portal AIOU 2021 and want to get knowledge of how to submit assignment online. We are providing you multiple steps for make it more easiness;
Latest Updates on 23rd May, 2021: Online Exams of BA/B.Ed/Col. MBA programs, for Overseas Pakistani Students, Semester Autumn 2020: Dear Overseas Pakistani Student (OPS)!
We welcome you in OPS Online Exams for Semester Autumn 2020 through Learning Management System (LMS) of AIOU. The online exam of BA/B.Ed/Col. MBA programs have been scheduled with effect from 22nd May, 2021.
- Your AAGHI LMS account has been created by the ICT team for online exams. AAGHI LMS necessary instructions & specimen of undertaking (2 pages) & Date Sheet for online exams are attached herewith for information, training (how to create a pdf file) and arrangement of smart phone /PC with camera for online exams.
- You can access your account of AAGHI LMS PORTAL (FACE TO FACE) at AIOU website by putting username and password in below given format:
Username: “your registration email@example.com” like this firstname.lastname@example.org in small letters only.
Password: “your roll No” like this bu354567 in small letters only
Change your password: Please change your password after first login through Preferences Option in the top right corner of screen during log-in account time.
- Please login your account for confirmation and get trained yourself about scanning of documents and creating a pdf file of answers before the exam starts.
- The online exam is like a regular exam of 03 hours. Books or any other helping material is not allowed at all.
- The exam will be conducted in camera though Microsoft Teams link as mentioned in the attached instructions (given in Urdu).
In case you feel any difficulty, please contact undersigned through email or telephone.
AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal Workshops Schedule 2021
Allama Iqbal Open University has issued the LMS AIOU Agahi Portal Workshops Schedule for Reappear / Again reappear /Leftover workshops.
The students can attend online workshops with effect from 11th December 2021 to 16th December 2021 in this regard. They will attend the workshops by login in through the LMS username at AAGHI LMS Portal.
Remember, that the students must have to attend the recorded lecturers as a full. As soon as you attend complete all lecturers, the attendance of the students will be completed automatically.
The students who have not yet got the username should contact their regional office focal person. Allama Iqbal Open University will very soon share the fee details.
Step By Step Procedure For AAGHI LMS Portal 2021
Step 1: How to Login AAGHI LMS Portal (Workshop Login)
Log on AAGHI LMS portal AIOU Sign In Option through (aaghi.aiou.edu.pk) by clicking on “Log In” button using your username and password sent by AIOU through SMS.
Step 2: How to Select the Aiou Aghi Portal Course
Click on “My Courses” link and choose your course.
Step 3: How to Select the AAGAHI Portal AIOU Assignment
Click on “Assignment” link.
Step 4: How to Submit Assignment
Following page will be displayed. Click on “Add Submissions” button.
Step 5: How to click on file icon
Following page will be displayed. Click on File icon as indicated in image below.
Step 6: How to Upload File on AAGHI LMS Portal 2021
A window will pop up as shown in image below. Click on “Upload a File” button then “Browse” your assignment file and press “Upload this file” button. Please note that assignments are accepted in MS Word and pdf format. Handwritten assignments can be scanned using professional scanners or mobile scanner applications but file sizes should not exceed 5MB so try to use optimum resolution for images.
Step 7: How to Save Changes
Following page will be displayed. Press “Save Changes” button.
Step 8: How to edit submission file
A submission status page will be displayed. You can Edit your submission till the deadline.