If you are a student of AAGHI LMS Portal AIOU 2022 and want to know how to submit assignments online. We are providing you multiple steps to make it more easiness;
- The ICT team has created your LMS AAGHI Portal account for online exams. AAGHI LMS necessary instructions & specimen of undertaking (2 pages) & Date Sheet for online exams are attached herewith for information, training (how to create a pdf file) and arrangement of smartphone /PC with camera for online exams.
- You can access your account of AAGHI LMS PORTAL AIOU.EDU.PK (FACE TO FACE) at the AIOU website by putting your username and password in the below-given format:
- Username: “your registration *protected email*” like this *protected email* in small letters only.
- Password: “your roll No” like this bu354567 in small letters only.
- Change your password: Please change your password after the first login through the Preferences Option in the top right corner of the screen during login account time.
- Please login to your account for confirmation and get trained yourself about scanning documents and creating a pdf file of answers before the exam starts.
- The online exam is like a regular exam of 03 hours. Books or any other helping material is not allowed at all.
- The exam will be conducted on camera through the Microsoft Teams link as mentioned in the attached instructions (given in Urdu).
- In case you feel any difficulty, please contact the undersigned through email or telephone.
AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal Workshops Schedule 2022
Allama Iqbal Open University has issued the AAGHI AIOU LMS Portal Workshops Schedule for Reappear / Again reappear /Leftover workshops. In this regard, the students can attend online workshops with effect from 11th December 2021 to 16th December 2021. They will follow the workshops by login in through the LMS username at AAGHI LMS Portal.
AIOU Latest News About AAGHI LMS Portal:
The online exams of BA/B.Ed/Col. MBA programs for Overseas Pakistani Students, Semester Autumn 2020: Dear Overseas Pakistani Student (OPS). We welcome you to OPS Online Exams for Semester Autumn 2020 through the Learning Management System (LMS) of AIOU. The online exam of BA/B.Ed/Col. MBA programs have been scheduled with effect from 22nd May 2021.
Remember that the students must have to attend the recorded lecturers as a full. As soon as you participate incomplete all lecturers, the student’s attendance will be completed automatically.
Students who have not yet got the username should contact their regional office focal person. Allama Iqbal Open University will very soon share the fee details.
Step By Step Procedure For Aaghi LMS Portal AIOU Students Manual 2022
Step 1: How to Login AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal (Workshop Login)
Join AIOU AAGHI LMS Login portal Sign-in Option through (aaghi.aiou.edu.pk) by clicking on the “Log in” button using your username and password sent by AIOU through SMS.
Step 2: How to Select the Aiou Aghi Portal Course
Click on “My Courses” link and choose your course.
Step 3: How to Select the AAGAHI LMS AIOU Assignment
Click on the “Assignment” link.
Step 4: How to Submit Assignment
The following page will be displayed. Click on the “Add Submissions” button.
Step 5: How to click on the file icon
The following page will be displayed. Click on the File icon as indicated in the image below.
Step 6: How to Upload File on AAGHI LMS Portal 2022
A window will pop up, as shown in the image below. Click on the “Upload a File” button, then “Browse” your assignment file and press the “Upload this file” button. Please note that assignments are accepted in MS Word and PDF format. Handwritten assignments can be scanned using professional scanners or mobile scanner applications, but file sizes should not exceed 5MB, so use the optimum image resolution.
Step 7: How to Save Changes
Following page will be displayed. Press “Save Changes” button.
Step 8: How to edit submission file
A submission status page will be displayed. You can Edit your submission till the deadline.
|AIOU AAGHI Portal|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|