The Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS) Quetta has announced the latest admission in MBBS/BDS Degree Year 2023-24. The BUMHS being the “Admitting University for Balochistan invites applications for admissions in MBBS/BDS in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of the province of Balochistan and for reciprocal seats in other Medical and Dental Institutions of the country.
The new admission in MBBS/BDS will be opened on 11th February for the academic year 2023-24. If you are also waiting to participate in MBBS/BDA then you have to be prepared now and gather all the information related to the documents required for admission.
- 1 BUMHS Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 Quetta Balochistan
- 1.1 Bolan University Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 Eligilbity Criteria
- 1.2 How To Apply For Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 BUMHS
BUMHS Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 Quetta Balochistan
|1||Online Application Start Date||11th February 2023|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||17th February 2023|
|4||Final College-Wise Selection List||Announced Later|
Bolan University Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 Eligilbity Criteria
- The candidate must have passed obtaining minimum 65% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate or FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent qualification from any BISE in Pakistan or abroad.
- The candidates who have passed the Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2022 conducted by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) with minimum 65% marks. The repeating candidates can use their MISCAT 2022 result subject to equivalency of the name by PMC.
- The candidates being local/ domicile of Balochistan
Merit Calculation Criteria:
The weightage criteria for calculation of Aggregate Percentage shall be as follows:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent = 10%
- Intermediate Pre-Medical/ (HSSC) or equivalent -40% (Biology, Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics Marks only)
- PMC-MICAT = 50%
Submission of Fee:
Before filling in online application form, the candidate or his/her representative is required to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) during banking hours and deposit Rupees Six Hundred and Fifty (Rs.650/- NON-REFUNDABLE) as application processing fee in BUMHS bank account NO. PK LIHABB0016497991846803. Bank Receipt details should be entered into online application form.
- Printed copy of ONLINE submitted form.
- Matriculation pass certificate or “O” level equivalence certificates issued by IBCC.
- Intermediate Science (Pre-medical) marks sheet or Certificate of “A” level (Pre-medical) equivalence certificate issued by IBCC with transcript certificate.
- Copy of result of PMC-MDCAT 2021 of the candidate or result of PMC-MDCAT 2020 in case of repeating candidate.
- Computerized B form/CNIC of candidate, father or mother from NADRA. Local / Domicile Certificate issued by authorized district magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner.
- Four passport size recent photographs with blue back ground.
- Disability and Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (where applicable) is mandatory.
N.B. All documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer. N.B. For further details/explanations please see BUMHS Prospectus 2023-24 on BUMHS website (www.bumhs.edu.pk).
How To Apply For Admission in MBBS/BDS 2023-24 BUMHS
Candidates can apply only ONLINE at BUMHS website (www.bumhs.edu.pk).Once Online application form is submitted it cannot be retrieved for making any change. Candidates are required to submit separate online application forms for MBBS and BDS. Hard copy of online application form (print out) must be submitted to Admission office of BUMHS Quetta alongwith required documents before or by February 17, 2023 (16:00 Hours) with receipt of submission of application form obtained.
Special Provision For Students with Delayed FSc or A-Level Results As Per “PMC Guidelines”
- Any student who has applied for admissions but their FSc or A Level result is delayed due to late exams shall be considered for admission subject to such result being available prior to 10th February 2023.
- A college shall retain a list of all such students and an equal number of seats from the bottom of the allocated seats shall be held on a provisional basis.
- Students who have applied with their results available shall be admitted on a provisional basis only on such seats till 10th February 2023.
- If a student with a delayed result submits their result before 10th February 2023 and on calculation is higher in merit than the last student on the admitted list, they shall be given admission and the provisional admission to the earlier student shall be cancelled. A student who has paid the see against a provisional admission shall be having their fee refunded in full.
- If no candidate with delayed results submits before 10th February 2023, the provisional admissions shall be finalized.
- Incomplete/deficient applications shall not be entertained.
- Applicant shall list all colleges for admission in order of priority in the designated fields provided in the online form.
- Applicants selected for any category shall have to deposit their fee after receiving the admission offer letter within Three (03) Working Days in BUMIIS account sailing which the next applicant on the merit list will be offered admission to facilitate timely completion of admission process.
- The allocation of seals for various categories in respective medical/dental colleges is available on the website i.e. www.bumhs.edu.pk.
- BUMHS shall make admissions as per categories given in the BUMHS prospectus.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents/information at any stage of admission shall be debarred from admission to any medical/dental institution under the rules. The admission of the candidate will stand CANCELLED.
- If any point is not clear regarding admission process in the advertisement, then the BUMHS Admission Policy and PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021 will be consulted for final decision.
- No separate call letters will be issued for interview/placement etc. All such information will be available on the official website of BUMIIS (www.bumhs.edu.pk) till the completion of admission process.
|BUMHS Website||Online Admission|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|