The Government College University Lahore has announced the latest MS Electrical Engineering GCU-GAT 2022. The applications are invited from the eligible Male and Female candidates for GCU-GAT for MS Electrical Engineering registration open. You have to submit the application form online. The last date for submission of application is 13th November 2021.
The new admission in Electrical engineering Degree will be opened from November 2021 for the academic year 2022-25. If you are also waiting to participate in Engineering degree in Electrical then you have to be prepared now and gather all the information related to the documents required for admission.
GCU Lahore Nursing Admissions 2022 – Eligilbity Criteria
- Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for admission to MS programmes at the Government College University Lahore who qualify the GCU-GAT with minimum 50% marks.
- Result-awaiting students may also apply.
- Candidates having 16 years of education [BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering OR equivalent degree from HEC recognised institution) with minimum 2.50/4.00 CGPA (semester system) OR 50% marks (annual system) will be eligible for admission to MS Programme.
How To Apply For MS Electrical Engineering in GCU Lahore 2022
- Candidates can apply for the registration ONLINE at
- Processing fee of Rs. 1,500/- to be deposited in any branch of HBL across Pakistan through challan downloaded from above website.
- Applicants after ONLINE REGISTRATION shall submit a printed copy of their registration form along with original paid challan and attested copies of
CNIC & transcripts/degrees.
- Printed forms shall be submitted to the “Admission Office, GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore” by-hand OR through courier service.
- Last date for registration is 13-11-2021 till 5.00 pm.
- Roll No. slips and seating plan will be uploaded on the University’s website before the test date.
Latest Admission in Electrical Engineering 20222 Entry Test & Interview Schedule
|Processing Fee||Rs. 1500|
|GCU Lahore Website||Online Admission|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|