I am going to explain about the advantages of admission in the Govt Schools of Pakistan. There are multiple benefits which are always ignored while thinking to get admission in Government schools for our school-going children. Now a days, it has been observed that everyone is going to get admission in private schools rather than government schools. Whenever the children of beurocrate will not get admission in Public schools till then we cannot improve the standard of schools in Punjab. Mostly, the children of Government teachers are also studying in any private schools. It means school teacher in Govt school is also not satisfied with the prevailing standard in our Govt institutes.
The private schools are charging more fee than compare to the Govt schools. But parents are stratified with the education and environment standard. I advised to the Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan that the children all the ministers should go in Government schools.
What are the Advantages of Government Schools
Do you know Admissions to government schools have begun;
- All teachers in government schools have at least a master’s degree as well as a professional degree of Bachelor of Education, in addition to many M.Phil and Ph.D.
- Government schools have beautiful school buildings.
- Education in government schools is absolutely free and there is a well-organized system of scholarships, uniforms and free educational facilities for eligible students.
- Every child gets free books in government schools.
- The curriculum of government schools is prepared under the supervision of the country’s top academics and authors.
- Professionalism is taken care of in government schools, such as science teacher science subjects, while the responsibility of teaching and training of languages is given only to the master degree holder of the relevant language.
- There is a systematic record of all children in public schools and this data is stored in a software app that contains a complete record of everything from your child’s health to educational trends and from attendance to distance from school to home.
- There is a regular mechanism for teaching Quran after morning assembly in government schools.
- The latest methods are adopted for education and training in government schools.
- ECE Rooms and LND Rooms in primary schools and modern science and computer labs in high schools are a shining examples.
- In government schools, curricular and extra-curricular activities are regularly organized.
- Public schools have a well-organized check and balance system.
- There is a chain through which teachers, head teacher, clerks and other staff are closely monitored as well as trained and given certificates of appreciation and rewards for good performance.
- Cleaning maintenance and attendance in government schools are officially checked several times a month and attendance must be at least 90%.
- Government schools have the strictest internal and external forensic audits.
- In order to improve the quality of public schools, in addition to the concerned officers, MEAs are deployed who visit three schools daily and in addition to the strictest checking and audit also take online test of children called LND and this test is done in one tab.
- In government schools, your child is brought up in a clean and spacious environment and flourishes with strong and secure hands.
- There is a regular series of examinations in government schools and question papers of all terms are printed under the supervision of government agencies and come to the schools.
Friends, if you did not know all this, then read it again, think about it, and give your child’s hand in Govt hands.
|SED Website||Check Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|