The All Government Employees Grand Alliance (Federal) has issued the Proposals/Grievances on Pay, Pension and Allowances for the employees of Pakistan.
AGEGA Demands of Pay, Pension and Allowances 2022 Details
Name of Unions / Associations / Group: All Government Employees Grand Alliance (Federal)
Registration Status: The alliance is comprises of different Unions / Associations registered with Establishment Division and NIRC Islamabad. The Alliance is also acknowledged by the Federal Government as a result of massive protest on 6 October, 2020, Prime Minister of Pakistan constituted a committee to deal with the Alliance and series of meetings were held with the committee members comprising of following Federal Ministers.
- Mr. Pervaiz Khattak, Minister for Defence
- Mr. Shaikh Rasheed Ahmad, Minister for Interior
- Mr. Ali Muhammad Khan, MOS on Parliamentary Affairs
Further, on 10 & 11 February, 2021 in a result of massive protest/lock down including Pakistan Secretariat an agreement was signed between Representatives of Alliance and Government’s constituted committee regarding different demands specially “Disparity Reduction” for deprived employees. Copy of the agreement is enclosed herewith.
Represented to Number of Employees:
Thousands of Employees of Federal Government (Ministries/Divisions/Departments etc) and Provincial Governments
Proposals / Grievances with its financial implications:
- Disparity in Pay. Allowances & Scales should be removed (BPS-1 to 22)
- Allowances & Scales of deprived government employees should be at par to Government Departments, Supreme Judiciary, Provincial Secretariat.
- After removal of disparity ay Allowances all federal government employees.
- Utility Allowance @ 25% should be given to remaining employees (BSP-01 to BPS-22).
- House Rent Ceiling should become part of monthly/pay as already achieved other Federal Department / Supreme Judiciary
- House Rent Ceiling should be increased at the ratio of 25% whereas increases after completion of 3-years.
- Medical Allowance should be increased from Rs. 1500 to 1000/ month of BPS-1 to 18 Non Gazetted Employees
- Conveyance Allowance should be increased up to Rs. 6000 per month of HPI to 16 Non Gazetted employees Conveyance Allowance should be increased starting from R 10,000 per month of gazetted employees BPS-16 to 10 or Monetization should be given to them per % age basis on running basic pay
- 100% increase of special conveyance allowance for disable persons BPS 1 to 16 Federal Government Employees
- Promotion for disable person on completion of at least 10 your factory service for federal employees BPS-1 to 10
- Pension should be increased at least 50%
- Up-gradation of all other Cadres either Ministerial or Technical like Stano, APS PS. J Computer Operator. Lab Attendant Technicians. Accounts Related Posts SE & Jr Auditor. National Savings Posts, Pakistan Post and other Technical Cadres etc.
- Contract Employees may be regularized
- The policy is being prepared by Finance DIVISION or Pay and Pension Commission if any, for pensioners should be implemented to new recruited employees only non current government employees
- Abdul Malik Kakar, Convener Balochistan Employees Grand Alliance (36x Unions I Associations)
- Habib-ur-Rehman Mardanzai President Government Teacher Association Balochistan
- All Pakistan IT Professionals Association
- Samiullah Khalil Convener. All Government Employees Grand Alliance KPK
- Dozens of different Unions | Associations Groups from all Provinces including AJK & Gilgit-Baltistan.