I am giving the information regarding AIOU Guidelines For Uploading of Assignments marks punching. All the tutors of SSC/HHSC/Associate Degree “BA” Spring 2021 are informed to read all the instruction given below before punching AIOU assignment marks online on AIOU Aaghi tutor Portal.
The students allocated to you have submitted/dispatched their assignments to your correspondence addresses; which you have evaluated properly. Now this is the time to punched the marks of evaluated assignments in the punching portal (https://tutor.aiou.edu.pk). Some important guidelines related to the punching of assignments are given below. You are directed to strictly comply all the guidelines while entering the marks. Failing to comply strict administrative action shall be initiated.
How To Upload AIOU Assignment Marks Punching on Aaghi Portal
- The link https://tutor.aiou.edu.pk will be used for punching the assignments marks.
- The tutor shall select Assignments Punching from the Login Options and click on Sign-In.
- On next window you will see and option of Marking (SSC,HSSC,BA Spring 2021).
- In next window click on Allocated Region & select Attock. The other option Allocated course is already selected for your course. In the third option of Available Modules you can select student list, Marks punching & Print award list. In last option of this window Select Marking for select Assignment & click on submit button.
- For punching of assignments marks after selecting the Marks punching module you will b landed in the marks punching window where some very important instructions are written which are essential for the declaration of results. While entering the marks follow these important instructions in true letter and spirit.
- Only marks from digit range 0-100 can be entered.
- Those students who have not submitted their assignments very precisely marks capital A in the assignment marks entry boxes.
- Don’t write marks in this format 79.0 or in 070
- Precisely avoid typing spaces before and end of any digit in the boxes.
- After entry of the Marks in Assignment #1 & 2 click on the Action Buttons i.e. Save/Update.
- After entering all the records of assignments marks. Click on the dashboard button and find in Available Modules the Print award list and keep it safe which is required at latter stage.
- The tutor can reset his/her password by clicking on the “Forget password* option and provide CNIC, date of birth and a New password etc for further update.
- The last date to complete the punching of the assignment is 03-09-2021 the portal will be closed at 11:59pm.
7. If any student of SSC & HSSC only approaches to you till the last date of punching (03-09-2021) for submission of assignment collect the assignment followed by evaluation and punching of marks in the portal.
The above said instructions shall be followed with true letter and spirit by observing the deadlines and avoid creating unnecessary confusion in the group.