AIOU short courses for teachers autumn semester 2022 officially announced. It is a enormous opportunity for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education, teaching faculty to get admission in AIOU 6-months courses. The last date for submission of fee is 6th October 2022.
All the students who have completed their matric/intermediate are eligible to get admission in AIOU certificate courses. If you are highly educated then you can also participate in these short courses.
AIOU Short Courses 2022 Purpose
There are following purposes for starting the courses 6 months courses;
- To fulfil the lack of non-formal teaching faculty in Pakistan
- To increase the ratio of literacy in Pakistan by providing educated teachers
- To teach the students of non-formal students for basic expertise of living life and literacy
- To get back those students who quit their education
Eligibility Criteria For AIOU Certificate Course 2022
If you have the following qualification then you will get admission in aiou courses;
- Minimum Matric/Secondary School Certificate (Second Division) students
- Highly Educated candidates are also eligible for these courses
6-Months (One Semester)
AIOU Certificate Courses List 2022
|Course Name||Course Code|
|Introduction To Non-Formal Education||1605|
|Expertise of Life and Literacy||1606|
|Audio Visual Aids in Non-Formal Education||1607|
|Professional Training on Skills||1608|
|Teaching Strategies in Non-Formal Education||1609|
|Evaluation in Non-Formal Education||1610|
How To Apply For AIOU Short Courses 2022
You can apply online for aiou short course online. You can get more details about all of these online courses from aiou official website. The challan form is available on aiou. The Prospectus can be download from the official link. All the students are required to download the aiou application form.
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|