AIOU (Allama Iqbal Open University) has issued the latest news on official website regarding evaluation of students through end term assessment through home for the examinations / assessment of BS (ODL), Postgraduate (Diploma, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA and equivalent), B.Ed equivalent Programs on ODL Mode for COVID-19 affected Semester Autumn 2019.
Autumn 2019 exams were postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. AIOU has decided to evaluate eligible students through End Term Assessment, which comprises four questions in each paper for which students have to answer.
Go through the relevant course material and utilize your observation and applied skills to attempt ETA paper at homes. You will soon receive details through AIOU website [https://www.aiou.edu.pk/NewsDetail.asp?Id=3867]. Students shall submit completed task in the respective regions through registered post/courier only within given time limit.
Read More: How To Find AIOU Tutor 2020
Instruction of Annual Examinations 2019
Keeping in view these extraordinary situations of Covid-19 and government directions, AIOU has decided to offer you examination in the form of end-term assessment. You are required to strictly follow the guidelines, which are:
End Term Assessment Guidelines
1. Please read the instructions very carefully before attempting the end-term assessment. It is different from traditional paper-pencil tests or assignments.
2. Attempt all four questions. All questions carry equal marks (25 marks).
3. Your answers must be concise and relevant.
4. Only handwritten submissions will be accepted. Typed responses will not be entertained. The submissions written in different handwritings will not be entertained. Your handwriting will be matched with the previous papers.
5. You can use any open access educational resource to write your answer in addition to material provided by AIOU, but don’t forget to refer the source. Also, give a reference list at the end of each question.
6. You are advised to send your answer sheets through registered / courier mail to your concerned Regional Office / campus. Please keep the registry / courier receipt with you for further reference. By-hand submission will not be accepted.
7. Attach 03 Perts with the answer sheets (as you have done previously with your assignments).All the Perts shall be properly filled and signed by the student. Pert can be downloaded from AIOU website.
8. Send your all end-term assessment tests in one envelope to your concerned Region i.e. if you have taken more than one course, send all your solved papers in one envelope.
9. Use A4 size wider lining paper as answer sheet. On each page of the test, write your Roll number and put signatures. Staple sheets well along with 03 perts.
10. Your answer should not be copied from the book and / or any other source you use. You are encouraged to express your own ideas going beyond providing simple concept and information.
11. Submission after the due date will not be entertained.
12. Relevant rules, apply.