The Allama Iqbal Open University has issued the latest announcement regarding AIOU new examination policy 2022 by the controller of examinations AIOU Islamabad on reappear & Again-Reappear.
AIOU Exams Policy 2022
Policy Statement by Controller of Examinations AIOU Islamabad on Reappear & Again-Reappear;
Student has to pass in each component separately.
- Passing each component separately is not mandatory.
- In SSC/HSSC for final exam 40% is required and in aggregate is 40% then you are passed.
- For Associate Degree (old name BA) 50% required in Final exams & aggregate 50% or above a student is passed.
- In BS or B.Ed. program as per grading 20% assignment, 30% workshops + Quiz & 50% in exams. For final exam 50% marks and If aggregate of all is 50% then student is passed.
- For SSC & HSSC there was a limit to enroll in maximum 12 credit hours course. Which is enhanced to maximum 18 credit hours in a semester to add up a failed course.
- For BS & other programs maximum credit hours are increased from 18 credit hours to 21 credit hours for course enrolment in next semester if any course failed .
|Employees News Portal||HomePage|