Allama Iqbal Open University has announced e-registration for AIOU workshop schedule 2023 for resource persons. Allama lqbal Open University in continuation of its drive of Digital Transformation to further improve the educational services provided to the students over the Online Learning Management System “Aaghi LMS” has decided to register Workshop Resource Persons.
Latest AIOU Workshop Schedule on 2nd February 2023:
- AIOU Workshops 2023 Batch-7: All students of Allama Iqbal Open University are informed about the AIOU workshop batch-7 schedule is starting from 8th February 2023. [ New ]
- AIOU B.Ed, MA/M.Ed Workshops 2023 Schedule: The AIOU has announced the B.Ed, M.A, M.Ed workshops 2023 schedule for course title, workshop dates and teaching practice. [ New ]
- AIOU Workshops 2023 Batch-4 Start Date: Dear students, AIOU workshops of batch-4 going to start from 13th January 2023. Moreover, the Research Project (8613) workshop is also going to start. [ New ]
- AIOU Workshops Batch-III Start Date: AIOU has officially announced the Batch-III workshops schedule start from 7th January 2023. All the concerned students are informed to be prepared yourself.
- AIOU Workshops Schedule PG, B.Ed, BS & ADC: Allama Iqbal Open University has officially opened the online workshops schedule of PG, B.Ed, BS & ADC programs Semester Autumn-22. The students can check his/her schedule from Aaghi LMS portal. The workshops are starting from 26th December 2022 and ended-on 31st December 2022.
- AIOU Workshops Autumn 2022 Schedule Date: It is to inform that the first batch of workshops will tentatively commence from 26-12-2022 Autumn-22 semester. You will soon receive your login credentials.
- AIOU MA TEFL Workshops 2022: MA TEFL Thesis (5670) workshop for Spring 2022 students starts on Monday 10th October 2022.
- AIOU Workshops Alert 2022: Good News for students who have missed Spring 2022 Face to Face workshops of Teaching Practice codes conducted in August 2022. AIOU has re-arranged Face to Face workshops of Teaching Practice codes for those students who have missed their workshops due to flood or any other reasons. Workshops are starting from 10 October 2022. Schedule and venue details will be issued soon to the concerned students and will also be available on RC Peshawar official FB page.
- Check AIOU Online/Face to Face/ Complete Workshop Schedule: All the students are requested to follow the latest AIOU Workshops Semester Spring 2022 following schedule must be check online;
|Online Workshop Schedule||Face-to-Face Workshop schedule||Complete schedule summary|
- AIOU Teaching Workshops 2022 Quetta: The Allama Iqbal Open University, Quetta Region has announced about the AIOU Teaching Practice Workshops will start from 5th September 2022. The new workshop schedule will be available on AIOU website and Facebook page of Regional Campus Quetta. All the students are informed through SMS and more information can be obtained from 0812674398.
- AIOU Workshops 2022 B.Ed, MA/M.Ed Schedule: Workshops of all Teaching Practice Courses offered in Semester Spring-2022 pertaining to B.Ed and MA/ M.Ed programs are starting from August 22, 2022 in Face-to-Face mode. All concerned students are advised to contact their regional office for further information.
- AIOU Workshops Alert: The AIOU Workshop Schedule 2022 Autumn Semester Badge No 6 has been rescheduled due to the Moharram holidays. These AIOU online workshops will be start from 10th August 2022. All the students are advised to check the schedule on LMS portal.
- AIOU Free Summer Workshops 2022: The Department of Computer Science (DCS) is offering FREE SUMMER WORKSHOPS with Hands-on-Practice for skills Development / Enhancement of Students and Employees of AIOU. The Summer Workshops will be a weeklong face-to-face activity from 10th to 16th August 2022.
- AIOU BS/B.Ed Semester Spring 2022 Workshops Schedule: Semester Spring 2022 BS, B.Ed Workshops (First Group) will be on Microsoft Teams from 27th June 2022. Aiou students are also being sent text messages to LMS usernames and passwords, mobile numbers. Students should check their workshop schedule from time to time on the website. Semester Spring 2022 BS, B.Ed Workshops (First Group) will be on Microsoft Teams from 27th June 2022. Aiou students are also being sent text messages to LMS usernames and passwords, mobile numbers. Students should check their workshop schedule from time to time on the website.
- The Teaching Practice workshops of 8607,8608 and all others are being conducted face to face from 28th February 2022. The details, venues etc shall be shared by regional office. The Intimation letters being also sent. If students are more than 10, the workshop will be held at Islamabad or provincial headquarter or nearest region.
- AIOU Workshops Autumn 2021 Faculty of Education: The workshops of Education Faculty is starting from 27th December 2021. In this workshop the feature of quiz is added. This quiz is specifically for education courses which are starting in Autumn 2021.
How To Attempt Quiz in Workshop ?
- This Quiz is compulsory for all students
- 20 MCQs consists in this quiz
- The total marks of 20 questions are 20 mean each question has one mark
- These 20 marks will be added in your final marks
- Workshops will be 6 days in a week
- Quiz will be available on your dashboard at any day of workshop
- The time limit of Quiz is 20 minutes
- You will be given 24 hours to attempt this quiz
- You will be given only two chances due to Light or Internet or any other problem
- You quiz will be resume where you last attempt was done
- Practice Quiz is now showing on your dashboard please attempt the quiz to learn the procedure
- BS and B.Ed Semester Autumn 2021: The online workshops for semester Autumn 2021 for BS and B.Ed will take place with the following schedule;
|Batch 1||27 Dec 2022 to 1 Jan 2023|
|Batch 2||3 Jan 2023 to 8 Jan 2023|
AIOU Workshops Schedule 2023 e-Registration
This registration drive is intended to register academics who are well versed with the tools and techniques for online method of teaching (LMS, Presentations etc.) and who have experience of teaching BS/M.A/MSc/MPhil/MS/PhD students.
E-Registration For Tutorship:
Tutors already registered with verified fee need not to apply again. All such applicants are required to apply for e-Registration through portal available at the link given below:
Qualification & Experience For Applicant’s e-Registration
The following are desired qualification and experience required for the applicants:
Note: Applicants with B.Ed/ M.Ed degrees will be preferred
A brief tutorial for AIOU students on how to join AIOU online workshops on AAGHI LMS;
- PROCESSING FEE: Rs. 1000/- to be deposited in any branch of ABL, UBL, FWBL. It can also be deposited through Easypaisa, Upaisa and bank branches of Telenor and U Bank“
- Candidates are required to apply latest by 28th February 2023.
Deposit slip be kept with the applicant himself/herself no need to send it to main Campus/University.
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|
FAQs [Frequently Asked Questions]
You can easily check AIOU Workshop marks by using AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal. You have to Login Aaghi Portal by entering Username and Password provided from Allama Iqbal Open University. When you will be enter into student Profile then you can check your Workshops schedule 2023 of your current academic program.
AIOU informed their students regarding announcement of new schedule for Workshops through Online AIOU Portal. According to the schedule, You need to Login via aaghi.aiou.edu.pk portal and check the list of workshops. Open Join Session window and use microphone to listen voice.
You can visit Aiou.Edu.Pk/workshop-information to check latest workshop schedule 2023. The schedule of workshop is available according semester wise like Autumn and Spring. You need to enter only Registration No/ST ID and then you can see the schedule of your concern. You can also download aiou complete workshops schedule summary.
You can contact your Respective Regional Office for reappearing in aiou workshop. When workshop will be conduct then you need to pay Workshop Fee in your district Regional Office and appear in Workshop.
You need to visit Support.aiou.edu.pk/index.php?a=add for complaint regarding AIOU workshops. AIOU workshop complaint procedure is very simple. You only need to open “Submit a Ticket” where you need to enter all particular related to you and then you have to select the category to “Workshop” with fixing of Priority.