Government of the Punjab School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) has issued the Official Notification letter in the matter of Online Updation Of Anti Dengue Activities Through Tablets By Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (M&EAs).
It has been observed that pictorial evidence regarding cleanliness in schools, is not being uploaded by the concerned M&EAs on the dashboard as per instructions/SOPs.
You are therefore, once again requested that M&EAs while visiting the school, shall also upload atleast 02 snaps showing ongoing cleanliness activities In school on dashboard through official Tablet by observing the following SOPs:-
• Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
• Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
• Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
• Removal of Junks
• Removal of Stagnant Water
• Plugging of water leakages
• Ban on wearing of Half salves shirts
• Observance of Zero Period