The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has issued the official notification on 27th April 2022 in connection with Anti-Dengue Activities of Dormant Users.
It has been observed that anti-dengue activities / snaps are not being uploaded on dengue dashboard by some anti-dengue users, as the continued dormancy of Dengue users may hinder the successful running of Anti-Dengue campaign.
Anti-Dengue SOPs for Schools in Punjab
You are therefore, requested to ensure activation of all dormant users registered on dengue Dashboard for anti-dengue activities. Furthermore, (SOPs mentioned below, need to be adopted for eradication of Dengue virus: –
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of Junks/debris
- Removal of Stagnant Water
- Plugging of water leakages
- Ban on wearing of Half Sleeve Shirts
- Observance of Zero Period
- All kind of spray are banned
- Maintenance of vector free environment
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|