Punjab Schools Education has issued the official notification on 30th June 2021 in connection with Anti-Dengue Mobile App Revamped. The further details are given below;
New Anti-Dengue App Upload on Google Play Store
Kindly find enclosed herewith copy of letter vide No. PITBIAdmin/3141 dated 23.06.2021 received from Joint Director, Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), Lahore regarding subject cited above wherein she stated that the updated android applications will be available on the Google Play Store by 1st July 2021.
All departmental users are requested to follow the instructions as mentioned below;
- Previous applications will be discontinued after 1 July 2021 and users will be prompted to update the applications in order to continue activity submission.
- Any saved data in old versions should be sent and submitted by 1st July 2021 to avoid data activity loss in the updated version.
- Anti-dengue and TPV mobile application users will be able to login through the currently registered usernames and password “12344321”. However, they will be required to change the password after first log in and will not be able to proceed until password is changed.
- Help/guidelines for anti-dengue app usage will be available in the updated app.
- Web portal users may also view the user manuals on the help page on dengue tracking system. User manuals may also be accessed through Google Drive by using the link mentioned in the attached letter.
You are therefore, requested to direct all the focal persons / users registered for Dengue Surveillance to download the updated version in order to continue activity submission for respective areas as per Anti-Dengue SOPs/directions already issued from time to time.