Chief Drugs Controller Office, Government of the Punjab has issued the official Notification letter on 10th February, 2020 in connection with Anti-Quackery App 2020 utilization and reporting.
In connection with the Anti-Quackery campaign vigorously going on in the the whole province of the Punjab an anti-quackery App has been developed and launched by Primary & Secondary Health Care Department, Punjab.
Following guidelines must be observed in true letter and spirit by the Secretary District Quality Board working under District Health Authorities of the District of the Punjab.
- To ensure Anti-Quackery inspections & Challans through Anti-Quackery App.
- To maintain an updated list of Quack in the area of jurisdiction.
- Regular monitoring of the scale premises by the sealing officers.
- Registration of FIR and other proceedings under CrPC Act on illegal De-Sealing of the sealed premises.
- Not to allow the Stockists & Distributions to sell drugs to un-licensed premises.
You are once again directed to follow above guidelines strictly to avoid any inconvenience.