Officer of the District Education Officer (EE-M) Mandi Bahauddin has issued the official Notification letter on 10 October, 2019 in connection with Appointment as Elementary School Teacher (EST) on regular basis.
Read More: Promotion of PST to EST District Bahauddin
In pursuance or the Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 promulgated / published by the Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department on 24.07.2019 and further circulated by the Services & General Administration Department (Regulation Wing), Punjab, Lahore vide No. SO (ERB) (S&GAD) 5-19/2018 Dated; 29.07.2019 and subsequent recommendations by the District Scrutiny Committee for Regularization or Employees (Male Wing) in its meeting held on 09.10.2019.
The following Educators (SESEs) already recruited on the contract basis under the provisions of Contract Recruitment Policy, 2013 issued by the School Education Department, Punjab Lahore, are hereby appointed as Elementary School Teacher in BPS-15 (16120-1330-56020) on regular basis in relaxation of rule 4,16 and 17 or the Punjab Civil Servants Rules, 1974, with immediate effect against the posts presently held by them.
Terms & Conditions
1. These appointments will be subject to the fulfillment of requirements of rule 18, 19, 20,& 21/ A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules,1974.
2. The appointees on regular appointment shall remain on probation in terms of section 5 of Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) rules, 1974.
3. After their adjustment against already available posts of EST (BS-15), they will be governed under the Punjab Education Department (School Education) Service Rules 2014.
4. The period of these appointees served under contract employment shall not be counted for any purpose like pension, gratuity, leave, seniority etc. on their regular appointment under Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and the rules framed there-under.
5. Those Educators who have acquired professional qualification will be regularized.
6. The Salary component of these appointees shall be in according with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being appointed. Their pay on the date of appointment shall be fixed at the initial of the respective pay scale and the increments already earned by them during the contract appointment period shall be converted into Personal Allowance.
7. The pay of those employees who are serving on pay package will be fixed in consultation with the Finance Department and the decision of Finance Department in this regard shall
8.These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% Social Security Benefit In lieu of Pension or any other pay package being drawn by them during the contract period.
9. The contract employees who do not intend to be appointed on regular basis should furnish their option to the appointing authorities in writing within 30 days from the date of issuance of this Appointment Letter On their option they may continue with their present terms and conditions of their contract and no extension in contract shall be allowed. The option once exercised shall be final.
10. After regularization, their seniority is to be determined under section 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974. Section 7(1) of the Act ibid provides that seniority on initial appointment to a service, cadre, or post shall be determined in the prescribed manner. Rules 8(1)(a) of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 provides that seniority inter-se of persons appointed to posts in the same grade in a functional unit shall be determined in the case of persons appointed by initial recruitment, in accordance with the order of merit, assigned by the Selection Authority provided that the persons, selected for appointment to the grade in an earlier selection year-wise shall rank senior to the person selected in later selection.
Note:- Photocopy orders will not be accepted by the DDO unless verification as True Copy from this office. In case of any fraud / discrepancy / irregularity, the DDO will be held personally responsible for the consequences.