It is essential to have sufficient knowledge about awareness campaign to stop spread of CoronaVirus in Pakistan.
Composition of Awareness Team (Rural/Urban)
i. One male and One Female teacher
ii. One Police Man
iii. Lumberdar / Councilor
v. Any notable opted by the Lumberdar / Councilor
Working SOP of the Team
- The team will be headed by the male teacher
- The male teacher in consultation with the Lumberdar can constitute more than one team in the same village, keeping in view the size and population of the village.
- In case of more than one teams, the slot of Lumberdar in consultation with male teacher.
- The AEO (M&F) will monitor / supervise the whole activity in their respective markaz.
- ln case of any issue the DDO/AEO with assistance of Secretary Union Council concerned shall resolve the same.
Task of the Team
- Conveying the message of the Government regarding precautions protection form Covid-19/C. Virus as per hand out.
- Nothing down of essential data required for smooth functioning of District management.
- Enlisting the needy people who have gone redundant in consequence of lock down.
- Recording general behavior of the masses regarding this outbreak of Covid-19.
- Motivate general public regarding strict adherence of government policies and create awareness about anti COVID- 19 campaigns.
Precautions for the Awareness Teams in the Field
- All teams in the field shall ensure the following precautions:
- Self-protective covers, mask, gloves and sanitizing etc.
- Observing distance of 6 feet at least while interacting.
- Duration shall be from 9 AM to 4 PM including Sunday.