Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan is offering Higher Education Commission (HEC) Need-Based Scholarship 2021. The beneficiary of any other scholarship or PM free Reimbursement Scheme is not eligible to apply. The last date to apply is 13th August 2021 and eligibility criteria before going to fill the application form.
How To Apply For HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2020-21
A prescribed form can be obtained from the concerned Department. (Application form for above-said scholarship has been updated only updated format will be accepted; application on previous format will not be accepted).
Submit the duly filled form along with supporting documents to Concerned Department in which admission has been granted.
Following Documents are required to be attached with the form:
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card of last semester.
- Income Certificate/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Non-Govt Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Govt.
- Domicile Certificate/Form-B/National Identity Card of applicant father and mother.
- In case of Orphan Student, the Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Weter)
- Picture of House inside and Front View
Note: Incomplete application forms or received after 13 August 2021 will be rejected without any notice or intimation.
It is again intimated that applications on the updated format will be accepted. Application on the previous format will be rejected without any intimation.