Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan Jobs 2021 are announced through the latest advertisement. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals on contract basis. The university online website link is www.bzu.edu.pk. All the eligible candidates (Male/Female) can apply online through the criteria given in the job advertisement. The totals 100+ vacancies for Bahauddin Zakariya University Jobs 2021 . The last date for online submission of application is 31 May 2021.
BZU Multan Job 2021 Details
|Published Date||8th May, 2021|
|Department||Bahauddin Zakariya University|
|Qty of Posts||109|
|Education||Matric To Graduation|
|Last Date||31 May, 2021|
Vacancies Announced By Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Jobs 2021
|S No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|6.||Composer / Graphic Designer||Graduate||01|
|8.||Junior computer Operator||Intermediate||09|
How to Apply For BZU Multan Job 2021
- Candidate should apply to the Registrar of the University on plain paper along with attested copies of certificate/testimonials, Identity Card, Domicile etc. and recent two passport size photograph.
- Applications must be accompanied with original Bank Challan No. 1 of Rs. 200/(non-refundable) to be deposited in Account No. 12717900643601 (HBL, BZU) Multan OR Account No. 0857-003-0001-8 (UBL, BZU) Multan Bank drafts & Postal orders are also acceptable.
- Candidates already in service of Government/Semi-Government Department/Autonomous Body/Corporations and unlimited Companies must apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise their applications will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Incomplete application or those reached after due date will not be entertained.
- Maximum Age Limit is 30-years including general relaxation of 05-years granted by the Government of Punjab and 33 years for female candidates and 35-years for disabled persons.
- Last date for receipt of application is 31.05.2021 in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admin-11) during office hours. Recruitment committee has the right to withhold the entire result or partly.
- 03% quota reserved for disabled/special person.
- 15% quota reserved for Women. 05% quota reserved for Minorities.
- 20% quota reserved for the children of employees of BZU (BS-01-05) Disable candidates are required to attach the certificate of disability issued from the Assessment Board of Rehabilitation of Disabled person.
- Short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
- The university is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
- No. TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing in test/interview.