Bahria College Karsaz, Karachi has announced the latest admissions 2021 for Class-9th. Admissions are open in the Morning & Afternoon Shifts for Boys and Girls (separate wings) in Intermediate Part-I for Karachi Board (Pre-Medical/ Pre-Engineering/Computer Science/ Commerce groups) and Federal Board (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering) Pre-Medical can opt only if the candidate has passed Matric/O’Level with Biology.
Eligibility Criteria For Bahria College Karsaz Admission 2021
- Hope Certificate of 75% in Class X Board Exam (from the respective institution).
- For O’Level students minimum 70% marks in O-2 in CAIE Exam.
- Admission will be provisional which will be confirmed after securing minimum of 65% marks in SSC-I & II (70% marks for O’Level students) in Board Exam.
- Admission test will be conducted as under:
|Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering Computer Science||English, Biology/Mathematics Chemistry/Computer Science, Physics|
|Commerce||English & Mathematics|
Application Procedure For Admission in Class-9th Bahria College
- Registration Form can be obtained on cash payment of Rs. 500/- from Bursar Office Bahria College Karsaz w.e.f 5th July 2021 (from 0900 to 1600 hours). Blank Form can also be downloaded from www.bckk.edu.pk.
- Duly completed Registration Form along with Hope Certificate (0-2 certificate for O’Level students) and 02 photographs & copy of CNIC/Form “B” is to be submitted at Bursar Office Bahria College Karsaz by 4th August 2021.
- Please keep on checking the College website http://www.bckk.edu.pk for further updates (initial merit list/interviews/final merit list/commencement of classes etc).
- Last date of submission of Registration Form: 4th August 2021 (0900-1600 hours)
- Entry/Admission Test: Sunday 8th August 2021 (0900 hrs: Pre-Medical & Computer Sc.) (1400 hrs: Pre-Engineering & Commerce)