Bahria Town has announced the PhD and MS scholarship in the university of world wide. This scholarships will be offered for spring and Fall 2021 Sessions to study in the World Top 100 Ranked Universities.
Applicants are required to submit online application through e-portal; the portal will be launched on 28th Sep 2020. http://ww.bahriatown.com/barmt . The last date for submission of application is 19th October, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Bahria Town Scholarship 2021
- The minimum qualification required for direct PhD is MS/MPhil/ME (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering) with a BS/BE degree in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering)and for MS Leading to PhD. is (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or BS/BE Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace)”
- No second division throughout the educational career.
- Applicants must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree or 2.70 in BS/BE
- Maximum age 30 years on 31 Dec 2020
- Applicants availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply No relaxation on eligibility criteria
How To Apply for MS & PhD Bahria Town Scholarship 2021
Applicants for Bahria Town Foreign Scholarships are required to submit online application through e-portal, the portal shall be launched on 28th Sept 2020 and we will update post with the providing you with the updated link to the portal.
Once the e-portal is available and you submit your application, only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Bahria Town Scholarship 2021 Admission Process
Selected candidates either secure admission in the world’s top 100 universities as of QS or THE rankings. PMU will assist the selected candidates for admissions. Selected candidates can give the choice of their universities for admissions. Candidates must take TOFEUILETS/GRE where it is required and obtain marks as per the requirement of respective universities/institutions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided by the candidate. If any false information is found, the application process will be terminated
- The selected candidates must sign a bond with Begum Akhtar Rukhsana MemorialTrust that after obtaining the Ph.D., they must return to Pakistan and will not take any job in the respective country. They will serve for a period of five years in any educational institutes, R&D organization, or start their own technology-based start-up.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees, monthly stipend, health insurance, and airfare (twice in the whole period of study).
- The other clauses will be shared in the bond.
- The decision of the award of scholarships will not be challenged In any court of law.