Government of Balochistan, Home & Tribal Affairs Department has issued the official order on 29th March, 2020 in connection with Balochistan notification to exempt courier services TCS, OCS Leopards during lockdown.
NO.SO(JudI:)8(31)2020/715-730/– In addition to this office order No.SO(JudI:)8(31)2020/545-630/- dated 23rd March, 2020, the Government of Balochistan, Home & Tribal Affairs Department is pleased to exempt all Courier services i.e Pakistan Post, TCS, OCS, M&P. DHL, Leopards, Fedex Courier services in the Balochistan Province on the following terms/conditions:-
- Sufficient sanitizer and hand-wash for workers of the organization at all working stations and during their movement be ensured.
- Use of masks, gloves and glasses will be mandatory during operations/work.
- At least one meter distance between all workers / staff / customers and general public is to be kept.
- Frequent use of water and soap, to wash hands, be ensured.
- Cooperation with District Administration and other LEAs be ensured.
- All general instructions regarding COVID-19 be followed in letter and spirit during courier operations.