The Government of Punjab, Services & General Administration Department has issued the latest notification on 22nd September 2022 in connection with Ban on Recruitment throughout Punjab. The recruitment through PPSC only will be exempted from this notification.
Ban on Recruitment in Punjab 2022
I am directed to refer to the Chief Minister’s Office letter bearing No.PS/PSCM/CMO/22/OT-47/0055992, dated 29.07.2022, whereby complete ban on all recruitments in Government of the Punjab was imposed. However, recruitments to be made through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) were exempted from the ban.
Now, the Chief Minister has been pleased to approve as under:
- The recruitments to be made through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will continue as before.
- The Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance & Development (SCCFD) will take up the cases of relaxation of ban on recruitment on case to case basis for posts in BS-05 and above. However, the posts falling under the purview of PPSC will be exempted from this requirement.
- Relaxation of ban on recruitment in BS-01 to BS-04 shall be considered by the Chief Minister on case to case basis.
- Recruitment against posts of development projects will be exempted from ban.
- There will be no ban on appointments/ recruitment against statutory positions provided in the substantive laws, i.e. Acts/ Ordinances.
The Chief Minister’s Office, Punjab has issued the latest notification on 29th July 2022 in connection with ban on recruitment until further order has been issued.
Ban on Recruitment 2022 Punjab July Notification
The Chief Minister has been pleased to impose complete ban on all recruitments in Government of the Punjab, with immediate effect. However, recruitments through Punjab Public Service Commission will remain continue as usual. Further necessary action may please be taken accordingly.
The Minister For Labour & HR Department, Government of Punjab has issued the official notification on 8th March 2022 in connection with Ban on Recruitment. You can also check the latest Recruitment Policy 2022 Punjab.
Notification of Ban on Recruitment March 2022 Punjab
The Government of Punjab has presently imposed ban on all recruitments from BS-01 to BS-16 except from BS-17 and above which falls under the purview of Punjab Public Service Commission vide notification No. SOR.IV(S&GAD)10-15/2018(ban), dated 07.12.2018.
Moreover, a summary for Chief Minister for seeking relaxation on ban on recruitment has also been initiated for recruitment against vacant posts in attached departments and autonomous bodies of the Labour & Human Resource Department.
Foregoing in view, it is desired that till approval of summary for seeking relaxation on ban on recruitment, all types of recruitments in attached departments and autonomous bodies such as work charge basis, retainership basis. internship basis etc. shall immediately be stopped.
A compliance report from the heads of attached departments and autonomous bodies be submitted before 04:00 pm on 09.02.2022.
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|