The Benazir Income Support Programme 2023 BISP registration online by CNIC is opened for the new candidates. The BISP program is an Unconditional Cash Transfers (UCT) Program providing financial assistance to the deserving and poor families of Pakistan. The another name of Benazir Income Support Program is Benazir (BISP) Kafaalat Program. The basic aim of this program is to provide monthly income to all of those families who are financially down. The BISP Income program works for the welfare of low profile people.
The BISP new payments to the beneficiaries are providing throughout Pakistan including Federal, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit and Azad Kashmir. You can easily perform registration online by 8171 Ehsaas Program web portal. The Government of Pakistan is providing Rs. 12000 quarterly installment to all beneficiaries who have successfully completed BISP online registration. The initiative of starting Benazir support program had been taken by the PPP government in 2008. Now, PML-N government has again started the cash distribution under BISP programme.
Latest BISP Update on 6th February 2023:
- Benazir Kafalat Khaja-Sara Registration 2023: For the first time, the registration of transgender women under Benazir Kafalat has been started. The most importantly, there is No age limit for the Khawaja Sara to register with BISP. [ New ]
- BISP Payments January 2023 Started: The monthly installment of Rs 7,000 of the Benazir Income Support Program has been started in Dera Bugti. All the Eligible women of the Benazir Income Support Program can receive their assistance money through Bank Al-Falah established payment centers or biometric enabled bank ATMs. [ New ]
- All the beneficiaries of (BISP) Benazir Income Support Program are informed that the payments of Benazir Kafalat and Benazir educational scholarships are started to transferred to the eligible beneficiaries throughout Pakistan. [ New ]
- BISP January Payments 2023 Issued: According to the Federal Minister and Chairperson BISP, Shazia Marri has officially announced about the issuance of Benazir Income Support cash amount of Rs. 7000 for the month of January 2023. All of those BISP beneficiaries are informed to receive your payment from Bank ATM or HBL Connect. [ New ]
All the Beneficiaries of Benazir Income Support Program who are eligible for BISP program are informed that their BISP amount will be submitted to their Bank Account on January 2023.
A groundbreaking announcement by Federal Minister and Chairperson Benazir Income Support Program regarding inclusion of transgender Pakistanis to the BISP beneficiaries. The registration of Transgenders (Khawaja-Sara) have been officially started. The brief process of Transgender registration is given below;
- To record as Transgender on your CNIC from NADRA
- Visit your nearby BISP Registration Center and start the process of registration from NSER Counter
- After successful registration, Transgender’s are eligible to receive Rs. 7000 quarterly installment
- All the successful transgender would receive the SMS from 8171 for receiving amount
The Government of Pakistan has decided to introduce the Dynamic Registry Offices with the collaboration of BISP( Benazir Income Support Program) and National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) for fresh registration of eligible women and their families. The Government want to collect the latest information about all the household regarding their marital status, disability etc. All of those individual and families who are still not registered with BISP then they can easily enrolled themselves.
The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is in the process to complete the disbursement of Rs.70 billion among 2.7 million families under PM’s Cash Relief in flood-affected areas of Pakistan. A total of Rs.66,585,950,000 among 2,663,438 flood-affected families has been disbursed.
- 1 BISP Benazir Income Support Program 2023-24 Eligibility
- 1.1 How To Apply For Benazir Income Program 2023-24
- 1.2 BISP Registration Through Registration Centers [Simple Method]
- 1.3 Benazir Kafalat Transgender (Khawaja-Sara) Program Registration 2023
BISP Benazir Income Support Program 2023-24 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of BISP income support program is just like same as Ehsaas Kafalat Program. The first and foremost process of registration in Benazir program is to conduct (National Socioeconomic Registry) NSER Survey. Under the BISP Kafalat survey, the eligibility of BISP results are completely depending on poverty score. If you fulfil the criteria and considered eligible for Benazir income support program then you would get the sms from 8171 for receiving of cash amount Rs. 12,000. You CNIC and mobile number are the key requirements while checking your eligibility online. If you fulfil the following criteria then you would be considered eligible;
- All of those individuals who are not paying taxes
- Foreign or Overseas individuals are considered in-eligible
- If you don’t own any motorcar then you can apply
- All o those families who are not government employees then considered eligible
If your CNIC is expired or lost anywhere then you cannot receive your BISP payment. So, you need to visit your district or city’s nearby NADRA office for issuance of new CNIC. Whenever, you received an sms reply from 8171 BISP helpline then you must visit your nearby BISP help desk or center including your original CNIC. You can also receive Rs. 2000 through 786 program check online registration. All the citizens of Pakistan can easily check their eligibility status with the following two ways;
- Send CNIC number of 8171 SMS service
- Visit BISP 8171 Web Portal
How To Apply For Benazir Income Program 2023-24
A BISP survey team will visit at your home for the NSER survey. Whenever, NSER team visits and ask any information then you must cooperate with them for providing the correct information. After the successfully completion of your house survey for BISP registration, you will be provided a NSER survey form. You must keep survey form as a record purpose for future use.
If a survey team did not visit at your house then you can visit your district (Benazir Income Support Programme) BISP registration center. A NSER Survey website has been launched by the NADRA through new dedicated centers. The BISP survey centers are established in 155 districts of Pakistan. You only need to select you district to check your participation in Benazir Income Support Program registration survey.
You would get a reply about the registration process has been started in your district. You can send your CNIC number to 8171.EhsaasTracking.Gov.Pk for booking of your appointment. You would get a complete details about BISP NSER Registration Centers including Site name and address.
BISP Registration Through Registration Centers [Simple Method]
When you received a sms reply from 8171 about your registration is not complete then you must visit your nearby Registration center. The simple procedure of registration to the individual is given below;
Whenever, you entered in the Benazir registration center then follow the below given instructions;
- You must stand in a queue
- Priority will be given only disabled persons or women or Bazurg citizens
- Provide your CNIC or your family person CNIC at your turn
- If you have Benazir Kafaalat programme letter then you can also provide
- When your survey is completed then you will be get a token for update
- If you are not included in the NSER survey then you will get a token for new survey
- You need to visit another Desk name, Data Entry Registration Counter
Data Entry Registration Counter:
- You have to provide the your CNIC, Family member CNIC and children B-Form
- All CNICs should be updated as per your current status in NADRA e.g. marital status, widow status, or disability etc
- The Data Entry Officer would ask some questions about your family members detail, health, education assets, income etc.
- You must provide all the information must be correct
- Your mobile number must be active and registered on your own name
- You must received a Token Reciept when leaving a counter
Completion of Benazir Income Program Registration:
When your registration is completed from the Benazir Registration Desk then you can follow the guidelines;
- You would receive a sms from 8171 on your registered mobile number for the confirmation of Survey
- You can also received a survey letter from registration center
- You can also check your eligibility online from 8171.pass.gov.pk
- You can also visit nearest BISP Tehsil Office and meet relevant BISP Officer and submit your ‘Application’ to know about your eligibility status.
Benazir Kafalat Transgender (Khawaja-Sara) Program Registration 2023
The Government of Pakistan has officially announced the Benazir Kafalat Khawaja Sara Registration for BISP program 2023. The Kafalat of Khawaja Sara through Benazir Income Support Program will be start from 30th January 2023. The BISP Khawaja Sara registration process is given below;
- Visit your nearest NADRA office and register your name as Khawaja-Sara in your CNIC card
- Complete your survey through visiting your nearest BISP center
- After completion of registration, you will receive the confirmation SMS from 8171
- Eligible Khawaja Sara can receive the BISP payment from concerned Bank
|BISP Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|