Sindh Bank has announced officially on 25th April, 2021 in connection with Benazir Khushhaal Karobar Scheme 2021. Benazir Scheme for Khushhaal program to the Small Entrepreneurs of Sindh Province under the Pro-poor Social Protection and Economic Sustainability Initiatives of Government of Sindh for Strengthening the Small Businesses Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic (THROUGH BALLOTING).
Sindh Bank Launches Benazir Khushhaal Karobar Scheme 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
- Having an existing business in Sindh Province, which has been affected due to COVID-19 Pandemic (cut off time Dec 31, 2019)
- A permanent residence of Sindh Province.
- Having a valid Computerized National Identity Card, with permanent address of Sindh Province.
- Age limit: 22 to 55 years.
- Not an employee of any Government or Semi-Government or Autonomous body
- Not availing any sindh government loan scheme 2021 from any of the Bank/DFI/Ehsaas or any other institution.
- Other terms of Credit as per the Bank’s policy and SBP regulations. (Loan amounting from Rs.0.50 M up to Rs.2.00 M on 3.5% mark-up rate for the period of maximum 3.5 years (including 6 months grace period).
- Annual Account turnover between Rs.2.00 M to Rs.20.00 M.
How To Apply For Benazir Khushhaal Sindh Bank Loan Scheme 2021
Application forms for the scheme can be obtained from Sindh Bank branches and from the Sindh Bank loan scheme online apply via website www.sindhbank.com.pk and can be submitted in the designated Sindh Bank branches from 28th April 2021 to 28th May 2021 with the following documents/conditions.
- Copy of valid Computerized National Identity Card, with permanent address of Sindh Province.
- Attested copy of ownership documents of property being offered as collateral, excluding agricultural land (property should be in the name of applicant or any blood relation of applicant). Blood relations include father, mother, brother and sister.
- In case of blood relation with the owner of the property, a declaration from the applicant will be required.
- Last two years’ bank account statements in the name of proprietor/entity (applicant).
- Attested copy of NTN certificate.
- Undertaking that Applicant is not Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Body Employee.
The Applicant will be eligible for consideration of loan once his/her name is successful in balloting and provide the bank following documents for due diligence of application, for processing of the proposal by the bank (after the ballot).
- Request letter with detailed purpose of utilization of loan facility.
- Projected financial covering repayment of loan for the next three years after loan utilization
- Net worth statement of Applicant/Company/Partnership Firm/Partners etc.
- Valuation of property (property offered) by bank’s approved valuator.
- Undertaking for proper utilization of loan.
- In case the Applicant is Partnership concern, registered Partnership deed is required along with CNIC of all the partners.
- Any business related information required by the Bank.
For Further Inquiries: Dept of Industries GOS Please contact your nearest Address: Room # 452, Third Floor, Sindh Bank Branch Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi or Call on 0800-33322 Tel No. 021-99212255, 021-99211290.