Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi has issued the official circular on 7th May, 2021 in connection with announcement of Eid holidays 2021. The further details of the notification is given below;
Sindh Intermediate Board Eid-ul-Fitr Holidays 2021
It is hereby circulated for the information of all concerned that in pursuance of the Notification No.SO.(CTC)(SGA&CD)03(27)/2009: dated 07th May, 2021, issued by the Services, General Administration & Coordination Department, Government of Sindh declaring from 10th May, 2021 to 15th May, 2021 (Monday to Saturday) as Public Holidays on the occasion of Holy Festival of “EID-UL-FITR 2021” therefore offices of the Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi shall remain closed with effect from 10th May, 2021 to 15th May, 2021 (Monday to Saturday). This issues with the approval of the Chairman.
- P.S to Secretary. Universities & Boards Department, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi
- P.S to Secretary Education Colleges), Education & Literacy Department, Govt. of Sindh, Kimchi.
- P.S. to Director Colleges, Karachi Region, Karachi
- P.S. to Director (STEVTA), Karachi.
- P.S. to Director (Schools). Karachi Region, Karachi.
- Principals of All (Affiliated) Intermediate Colleges Higher Secondary Schools, Karachi
- Secretary Controller of Examinations, BIE, Karachi.
- Information Desk Personnel, BIE, Karachi for pasting on all notice Boards of BIEK
- The News Editor of Local Dailies for favour of publication as news item through their esteemed dailies.
- Deputy Controller (News), Radio Pakistan for Broadcasting over Radio
- News Editors, all reputed T.V. Channels of Karachi to telecast as News Item
- P.S. to Chairman/ P.A to Secretary P.A. to Controller of Examinations, BIE, Karachi
- IT. Manager. BIE, Karachi (TO UPLOAD THE CIRCULAR ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE)
- All Officers Officials, BIE, Karachi.
- Concerned file.