The Cadet College Ghotki has announced the latest admissions 2022-23 for Class-7th and Class-8th for the academic session starting from March/April 2022. It is situated at the borderline cities, Ghotki and Sadiqabad, of Sindh and Punjab along the NH-5; Cadet College Ghotki shines out as an emerging seat of learning and character building for the students from Class-7th to Class-12th. Laced with facilities of ideal boarding life & academics, it offers a wonderful opportunity for prospective students to build their knowledge, character, confidence, and competence. The written test shall be held on Sunday, 16 January 2022. The last date for form submission is Friday, 31st December 2021.
Cadet College Ghotki Admissions 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Age: 11 to 13 & 12 to 14 years for class VII & VIII respectively on 1st April 2022. (Relaxation in age is not permissible).
Academic Level: Candidates must have passed class 6 for class VII and Class 7 for class VIII or equivalent by April 2022. The students appearing in the Annual Examination of Class VI &VII to be held in March/April 2022 are also eligible to apply for admission.
Date of Entry Test:
Subjects of the Test: (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Urdu/Sindhi + GK (IQ + GK + G.Sci) (New Edition of Sindh Text Book Board or Equivalent Level).
The candidates who qualify for the Written Test shall be interviewed and medically examined for further admission. However, a preliminary medical examination of candidates is advised from CMH or DHQ accordingly.
Provided a minimum number of 20x candidates is available at each center, the following will be the outstation Written Test Centres.
How To Apply For Admission in Cadet College Ghotki Via Form/Prospectus
- Prospectus including Admission Form can be purchased on cash payment of Rs.2500/- from the college’s Account Branch or any Allied Bank Limited Branches under para 8.
- Prospectus can also be obtained through a registered courier from the college on submission of Demand Draft of Rs.2600/-in favor of Cadet College Ghotki.
- Admission and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from the college website (i.e
- www.ccg.edu.pk) and dispatched to College Admission Branch along with a copy of the paid challan of Rs.2600/-. 4.
- Limited Seats are available on Self-Finance Basis in Class VII & VIII. 5. The Admission Form must reach the College latest by 31 December 2021. 6. Admission Form will be accepted with a late fee of Rs.500 till 10 January 2022. 7. No Admission Form will be entertained after 11 January 2022.
The Prospectus is available at the following Allied Bank Limited Branches;
- Abdullah Haroon Road Saddar Karachi
- Hyderabad Branch Hyderabad
- Masjid Road Branch Nawabshah
- Shahi Bazar Branch Naushahro Feroze
- Bank Square Bunder Road Larkana
- Muhammad Bin Qasim park Branch Sukkur
- Devri Road Branch Ghotki
- Shahi Road Branch Rahim Yar Khan
- Gulgasht Colony Branch Multan
- Farid Gate Bahawalpur
- City Saddar Road Branch Rawalpindi
- Jinnah Road Branch Quetta
- Haq Bahoo Chowk Kashmore
- Upper Mall Branch Lahore
- Punjgola Chowk Khairpur
Principal Cadet College Ghotki, Sindh, Pakistan Ph: 0723-650186, Fax: 0723-687500, Focal Person: 0313-3446404
|Cadet College Ghotki Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|