Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has already issued Notification regarding revised E-Transfer schedule on compassionate grounds and if you are eligible and selected in E-Transfer orders on different categories like mutual, Married , Divorce, Wedlock etc.
We are sharing a checklist for those candidates are are selected in E-Transfer and required to submit following documents;
- Application Form
- Copy of CNIC
- For Wedlock Copy of Nikah Nama
- Service Certificate of Spouse
- For Disable, the Disable certificate
- For Divorce, the Nikah Nama and the Talaq Nama
- For Widow, the Nikah Nama and the husband’s death certificate.
- Copy Matric Certificate
- Salary Slip
- 1st order in Govt. Service and joining
- Current school Order and current post order and joining
- All Transfer order Relieving and joining
Read More: Check List of Anti-SMOG Measures
Note: All the above mentioned attested documents be submitted in hard form.