Every Government employee one day leave his/her department after completion of compulsory period of service which is called Retirement. When any Govt employee get retirement then he/she is eligible to get pension for the whole life with any work. But here, we discuss what checklist for pension papers (Documents) required for 2021.
List of Required Pension Papers/Documents Checklist 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Relation with Deceased employee
- Name of Deceased employee
- Personal No. of Deceased
- CNIC No. of Deceased
- Application duly singed by applicant and recommended by DDO with No. & Date.
- Attested copy CNIC of applicant
- Attested copy CNIC of deceased.
- Death certificate of deceased.
- FRC/Family registration certificate (NADRA)
- Option form for Direct Credit of pension through Bank account dully verified by the concerned bank.
- Indemnity Bond on stamp paper
- Affidavit for recovery of any over payment
- Copy of pension book/PPO
- Succession certificate
- No Source of Income Certificate from UC and DDO, in case other than Spouse.
- No other pension/family pension/ OSD(Pension Salary) receiving Certificate (in case other than spouse).
- Printed Pension Papers with form D-II
Note:-All photo copies should be attested by DDO.
BS-11 to 17 (3-set required)
BS-18 to 20 (S-Set required)