If you want to apply for the group insurance of your deceased father / mother / wife then what documents are required. The list of documents checklist 2021 for the group insurance is given below. All the documents should be attached with the application form at the time of approval for the group insurance amount of any died Govt servant.
Group Insurance Documents Checklist 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Relation with Deceased employee
- Name of Deceased employee
- Personal No.
- CNIC No.
Read More: Earned Leave Documents Checklist 2021
- Attested copy CNIC of Applicant
- Attested copy of CNIC of Deceased
- Copy of death registration certificate issued by the UC concerned.
- Copy of obituary notification issued by the competent authority.
- CNIC copy of all family members/FRC issued by the NADRA.
- Family members list issued by DDO
- Certificate of lawful widow/widower.
- Non re-marriage certificate verified by the DDO.
- Pension Book/PPO.
- Indemnity bond from widow for minor children.
- Annexure “C” (State Life)/Claim for Death Benefit From (Postal Life) attested by DDO
- Specimen signature of applicant.
Note:-All photo copies should be attested by DDO.