Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan has announced the latest scholarships opportunity for all Pakistani students published at www.hec.gov.pk regarding Chinese government scholarship 2021. Last Date for Submission of online application at HEC Portal: Monday, January 18, 2021.
Chinese Government Scholarship For Pakistani Students
- HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals or Undergraduate/BacheIor’s, Master’s/MS/M.PhiI and PhD/DoctoraI scholarships being offered under the Chinese Government Scholarship Programme for academic year 2021. HEC is only a nominating agency for this programme.
- China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China is responsible for enrollment and administration of the scholars under this programme.
For further details: please visit: www.hec.gov.pk/site/CSC
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants with incomplete degrees on closing date of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants for undergraduate/bachelors program must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants for Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for PhD/Doctoral program must have a Master’s degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and be under the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship currently.
How To Apply For Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ . Deposit Rs. 500/- through bank deposit slip in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and upload the same slip on the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC online application form. The fee can be deposited in HEC online account from any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, retain its printed copy signed by yourself.
- Submit online application at CSC portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the completed application form from Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & retain a signed copy with yourself.
- For additional instruction about Chinese Govt. scholarship program, please visit the website of Chinese Embassy http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/t1839130.htm and fill the Chinese Govt. Scholarship online application form on CSC portal carefully.
- Submission of online applications at CSC & HEC portal are mandatory. In case of non-submission of form on any of the above two portals, candidature will not be considered.
Note: Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete/saved applications on portal will NOT be entertained in any case.
Documents Required For Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
- Applicants are not required to submit any document (hard copies) to HEC at this stage of application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit following documents in English or Chinese.
- Copy of signed application form of HEC along with original fee submission receipt/deposit slip of bank in separate spiral binding. No other document to be attached with this form.
- Copy of signed application form of CSC application portal along with following document;
- Attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC or B-form, Domicile, copy of IBCC equivalency certificate and HEC equivalency
- A study plan or research proposal (200 words for Bachelors, 800 words for Masters & 1500 words for PhD), copies of any research publication & achievements (PhD only), language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL/HSK score (if applicable), copy of valid ordinary passport till March 01, 2022 (first two pages).
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for foreigners should be completed in English. Physical Examination Record including basic blood test reports for foreigners as per China’ Govt. policy.
- Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Only PhD & Master’s candidates may submit two original recommendation/reference letters written by professors or associate professors of previous institution.
- Pre-Admission letter (optional) for Masters& PhD before submitting on-line application
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
It is advised in applicant’s own interest to complete and submit online application on CSC portal and HEC portal, separately, without waiting for the deadline. Applications in hard copies are not required by HEC at this stage of the application process.
For queries, please contact:
HEC Helpline: 051-111-119-432 or 0334-119432
Email: *protected email*
China Government Scholarship 2021 Deadline is 18th January, 2021