CM Usman Buzdar has announced the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 to increase the employment through the province. All the candidates who have the ages between 20 to 50 are invited to apply online for the loan through CNIC from the web portal https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/.
The application submission fee will be Rs. 2000 which is non-refundable and submitted only one time. Through the Punjab Rozgar Scheme, more than Rs 30 billion will be given on easy installment and more than 1.6 million jobs will be created. This Scheme aims to overcome Poverty and People struggling with jobs and are laid off. We encourage all candidates Male/female not to miss this Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020.
- Students and graduates with excellent entrepreneurial skills
- Skilled workers and Artists
- Existing business affected during the Pandemic COVID-19
- Priority would be given to the company affected during COVID-19
- Micro and other enterprises
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
- Male / Female / Transgender
- Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses (Having a viable business plan)
- For existing businesses (Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19)
- Having valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
How To Apply For Rozgar Scheme 2020
You must register yourself through the official portal at https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/. Fill the Application Form and Submit online.