Sindh Government has issued the official notification on 28th April, 2021 in connection with compensation to the family of Government servants who dies due to Covid-19. The further details are given below;
- Chief Secretary to Government of Sindh
- The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Karachi
- All Additional Chief Secretaries to Government of Sindh
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Sindh
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of Sindh
- All Members Board of Revenue, Sindh
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sindh
- Principal Secretary to Governor, Sindh, Karachi
- The Secretary to Provincial Assembly Sindh
- All Heads of Attached Department, Sindh
- All Regional Heads of Department, Sindh
- All District & Sessions Judges, Sindh
- The Registrar, High Court of Sindh
- All Commissioners in Sindh
- The Registrar, Sindh Services Tribunal, Karachi
- The Secretary, Sindh Public Service Commission, Karachi
- The Secretary, Ombudsman Secretariat Sindh, Karachi
Compensation of 10 Million To The Family of Corona Deceased Govt Employees
As approved by the Provincial Cabinet in its meeting held on 27 April, 2021 Government of Sindh is pleased to allow Compensation of Rs 1,000,000/- (Rupees, One Million only) to the families/legal heirs of employees of Government of Sindh (Both Regular and Contractual) who expired during their Service due to Coronavirus Disease COVID-19.
This will be in addition to other benefits admissible to the family of deceased civil servants under relevant rules.
Administrative Department/ Appointing Authorities will issue sanction in individual cases. All the cases shall be initiated by the Administrative Department and intimated to Finance Department, Govt. of Sindh, duly verified, at the earliest for disposal thereof accordingly.
Administrative Department will refer all the individual cases to the Finance Department, with justification, for provision of funds.