Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) has continuously issues the Notification regarding conduct of awareness for Smog in schools. The meetings has been arranged for preparatory exercises in which the mainly address to the SMOG issue.
SMOG Awareness Campaign in Schools 2021-22
During the meetings, it has been decided that each School Education Department shall take necessary steps for awareness regarding preventive measures during the season of smog.
You are therefore, directed to request that following instructions regarding preventive measures during SMOG season, may be disseminated to all Heads of Schools for conduct of awareness session on Smog in all schools:-
List of Anti-Smog Measures:
- Drinking of plenty of water (8-10 glasses per day)
- Reduction in outdoor activities
- Windows and doors of rooms must be closed
- Use of Masks / Handkerchiefs by all the students particularly those using Bicycles and Motor Cycles
- Use of fans in the class rooms and in the houses.
- No burning of waste material
- Use glasses during Journey
- Frequent washing of hands, face, nose and eyes
- No rubbing of eyes
- Avoid to drink cold water I cold drinks
- Use wet cloth for dusting Instead of broom
- Sprinkling of water in dusty area / ground etc.
- In case of redness of eyes, Doctor should be consulted
The compliance report in this regard, may kindly be communicated to this office through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for onwards submission / information of Authority.
|SED Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|