The Government of Punjab, Services & General Administration Department has issued latest notification on 10th June 2022 in connection with Constitute Probing Committee For Transfer/Posting Via e-Transfer Policy. The Competent Authority i.e. Chief Secretary, Punjab has been pleased to constitute the following Committee to probe into the transfers/postings of teaching staff in School Education Department:
- The Secretary. ETÆNC Department – Convener
- The Secretary (Regulations), S&GAD – Co-convener
- Representative of Services Wing to be nominated by Secretary (Services), SEGAD – Member
- Any other member to be co-opted by the convener of the Committee – Member
Notification of Probing e-Transfer Policy Punjab
The Committee will carry out its probe as per the following TORS:
- Review the E-transfer system of School Education Department and its guiding
- Review the record of teachers of School Education Department transferred outside the above mentioned transfer policy of School Education Department during the period from 01.07.2019 to 30.05.2022 and identify the number and nature of such cases.
- Identify the authorities who exercised powers of transfer of teachers in School Education Department outside the transfer policy of School Education Department.
- Any other ancillary matter.
The Committee will submit its report within 30 days.
Secretary, School Education Department will nominate a departmental representative (not below BS-19) to assist the Committee. Departmental representative will provide the data and record of cases regarding transfers/postings in School Education Departments as and when required by the Committee.
|S&GAD Website||Check Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|