Administration of Sindh, the Finance Department has issued the Notification on 17th December, 2020 regarding the Constitution of Pay and Pension Commission 2021 by Finance Department Sindh.
Constitution of Pay and Pension Commission 2021
Pay & pension Commission, Finance Division, Government of Pakistan, Finance department, Government of Sindh hereby constitute a Working Group for formulating the proposal of Government of Sindh for Pay & Pension Commission-2020, comprising the following officers:-
|02.||Special Finance Secretary (B&E)||Member|
|03.||Special Finance Secretary (Resources)||Member|
|04.||Additional Finance Secretary (SR/Admn)||Member|
|05.||Additional Finance Secretary (Resource)||Member|
|06.||Director, Economic Reform Unit||Member|
|07.||Director, IT (B&E)||Member|
|08.||Deputy Secretary (Admn & Accounts)||Member|
|09.||Deputy Secretary ( B&E-I)||Member|
|10.||Chief, Information Management Unit||Member|
|11.||Consultant (PFM-SPP) (Mr. Zulfiqar Mirza)||Member|
|12.||Section Office (B&E-VII)||Member|
|13.||Section Office (B&E-I)||Member / Secretary|
- To evaluate Existing Basic Pay Scale System and its efficacy and make recommendations
- To assess service-related perks and privileges / ancillary matters to civil servants
- For assessing the financial sustainability of the existing pension scheme of the Government of Pakistan.
- To propose a unified mechanism of Pay & Allowances amongst provinces and the federal government.
- To evaluate legislative measures to protect and streamline Pay, Pension, and Allowances and propose amendments.
- For providing oversight to actuary on pension reforms.
- To formulate overall proposals/recommendations for the Government of Sindh.