Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) has issued the official Notification letter on 3rd December, 2019 in connection with continuation of Dengue control activities round the year.
Reference Cabinet Committee Meeting on Dengue situation in Punjab held on 06-11-2019 under the chairmanship of Health Minister Punjab in committee room of Services & General Administration Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
It has been decided that all the departments to continue Anti-Dengue Activities assigned in dengue controls SOPs round the year to avoid any gaps which lead to dengue outbreak situation an dengue monitoring so that the quality of the activities should not be compromised.
Read More: How to Safe from Dengue in Pakistan
You are therefore requested, that the following measures as envisaged in the Anti-Dengue SOPs need to be taken eradication of Dengue Virus around the year:-
- Cleanliness (Premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of junks and stagnant water
- Plugging of water leakages
- Identification of Dengue larvae and larviciding
- Ban on wearing of half sleeves shirts
- Observance of Zero Period
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts.
Please ensure the implementation of above said directions in true letter and spirit, under intimation to this office.