Corona second wave precautions has been published in Dawn newspaper on 20th November, 2020 by Sindh Pakistan. The second wave of COVID-19 across the country has led to a huge increase of positive cases in Sindh province, especially in urban areas. Not only does the Sindh Government have a keen eye on this situation but it is committed to take necessary and drastic measures to protect the public from this epidemic and issued SOPs as per the situation under Sindh Epidemic Disease Act 2014 and the Sindh Act 2015 VIII, for controlling Corona epidemic in the province. It is requested to the public to follow SOPs strictly. Strict action will be taken against those who do not comply.
Corona Second Wave Precautions
- Whether at home or elsewhere, keep individual distance everywhere.
- Must wear face mask in case of going out of homes or in Public places. Those who do not wear masks will be arrested or fined.
- Use sanitizer frequently, prefer to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay away from closed and crowded places.
- Use tissue paper while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid leaving unnecessarily homes as much as possible.
- Do not go out of the house for any reason other than permitted occupations and medical treatment.
- Maintain proper ventilation in offices and other work places.
- All the management of offices, factories, shops, restaurants, hotels, manufacturing units and other workplaces including mosques & other prayer places should ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Make sure to arrange disinfectant sanitizers for washing hands.
- Avoid travelling as much as possible. Maintain distance of three feet in public transport vehicles.
- Before using ATM/ credit card/ debit card/mobile machine sanitize the used part and after using lit sanitize your hands too.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or any other physical contact.
- For greetings fold your hands together or put your right hand towards your left side of chest.