Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Cabinet Division has issued the official Notification letter on 28th February, 2020 in connection with CoronaVirus precautions in Pakistan latest circular.
Read More: Notification of CoronaVirus Activities
In view of the reported cases of Corona virus diagnosed in the country. The following precautionary measures are notified for general information and compliance:
Advice for Public Awareness
- Everyone may avoid hand-shakes and hugging
- For the moment, bio-metric attendance may be stopped and the attendance register may be used.
- Side railings, door knobs must not be touched; Officers / Officials may leave the doors open to avoid anyone touching the door knobs for opening them;
- Similar action may be taken for joint use apparatus – like computer keyboards, fax machines, telephones – where operators can wear disposable gloves while using such apparatus;
- Officers must ensure that if a person is suffering from flu, he/she must wear a mask. The use of one mask should not be for more than a day, and it should be replaced with a fresh one;
- Any official showing symptoms of temperature, flu, etc. should be taken to hospital straight away;
- Washing of hands by all staff, with soap, must be made compulsory every 3-4 hours. Washing should be atleast for 20 seconds.
Read More: CoronaVirus Kitabcha 2020
Further instructions regarding CoronaVirus precautions in Pakistan may follow, if and when required.