Government of the Punjab, Food Department has issued the official Notification letter on 16th March, 2020 in connection with CoronaVirus precautions to officers & officials.
N0.S0F(G) 3-6/2013 (P-N). In the wake CoronaVirus being declared as “Pandemic” by World Heath Organization and multiple incidents in the Province, all officers & officials irrespective of their designations are hereby directed to strictly observe the following preparedness, readiness and response actions and ensure that officials under the respective offices also comply the same:
- No hands shakes
- Frequent washing of hands with soap
- Avoid close contact
- No get together
- A minimum of 01 to 02 meters safe space / distance to be maintained between 02 individuals.
- No public gatherings
- Use and sanitizers frequently
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid touching face, eyes, mouth and nose
- While sneezing / coughing cover your mouth with your bent elbow.
- In case of cough, breathing difficulty, fever or flu avoid attending offices and consult your doctor immediately
- Observe the same precautions while in office, in transport and at your home.
- Guide your family members as well to observe similar precautions.
- Not everyone needs to have coronavirus tests
- Not everyone needs to wear face mask.