Punjab School Education Department has issued the official notification letter on 11th March, 2021 in connection with Covid-19 SOPs Compliance Week 15 To 21 March 2021. The details of the notification is given below;
Ensure Observance of Covid-19 SOPs Week March 2021
In pursuance of the directions dated 10-03-2021 received from National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), COVID-19 SOPs Compliance Week will be observed from 15th March to 21st March, 2021 to stem the increase in COVID-19 positive cases, Keeping this in view, you are requested to ensure strict compliance of the following instructions:
- Zero period for raising awareness among students regarding COVID-19 protective measures shall be conducted in schools.
- Each member of the district level Monitoring & Inspection Committees, already notified vide letter No. SO(A-1)-31/2008 dated 04-09-2020, shall visit at least three schools to monitor the implementation of COVID-19 SOPs issued by the Department.
- CEO, DEA concerned shall submit the consolidated report of visits by members of the Monitoring & Inspection Committees as per attached proforma along with the pictorial evidence (Annex-A) through email at email@example.com by 02:00 P.M. daily.
- An online meeting of District Focal Persons for COVID-19 will be held on Tuesday, 16-03-2021 at 03:30 P.M. via Zoom to review the SOPS compliance and sampling exercise in schools.
- Daily reports regarding safe re-opening of schools must be submitted by 4:00 PM as per existing practice.