Everyone who has completed the corona vaccination in Pakistan then he/she can get covid vaccination certificate download in two different methods Like NADRA and NIMS. There are millions of people especially now a days, age between 11 to 18 are vaccinated on daily basis. NCOC has also opened the schools in regular routine. Do you want to learn that how can you download Covid Vaccination Certificate via online or visiting at NADRA office then read the all the formalities which can definitely help you.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
All the people especially Government and Private employees who have completed their vaccination want to download certificate of corona vaccination. You can also get Corona Vaccination Card likewise CNIC whenever. There are multiple ways to get your certificate. We will explain all in detailed procedure about Corona Vaccine Certificate.
All the information are authentic and available on Government website: https://ncoc.gov.pk/ where you can get more details about Vaccination status of dose on daily basis and Registration/Vaccination Procedure for eligible citizens in Pakistan. We are providing these date just for information and help for all common people those are facing problem in downloading of vaccination certificate.
How To Download Corona Vaccination Certificate
Download Covid Vaccination Card From NADRA Pak Covid-19 Vaccination Pass App
Covid vaccination certification is very important for travel abroad or within country or visit at any department where vaccination verification is required. NADRA provides you Pak Covid-19 Vaccination Pass mobile App. You can download and verify your vaccination certificate Nadra online from home. The further step by step procedure is given below;
- Open Google App Store on your android phone and search Pak Covid-19 Vaccination Pass App
- When you find the app then press the “Install” button
- After completing the installation, you will see the Main Page where you find two options: “Download or View Vaccination Pass” and “Verify Vaccination Certificate”.
- When you press download vaccination certificate option then you will see the other two options: “NADR Issued Identities and Foreign National“.
- You will select the NADRA issued Identities option and then you have to enter your CNIC/NICOP/POC/POR number and enter your certificate number and press submit button.
- You will see a Covid Vaccination certificate in view and download option.
- The other option of Verify Vaccination Certificate is used when you want to verify any certificate through the Scan QR code on your certificate.
Download Corona Vaccination Certificate From NIMS (New Certificate Issuance)
https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/ is an official website of Pakistan National Immunization Management System. There are multiple options are available on Vaccination page. you can very easily perform your registration for covid vaccination. You just have to enter your CNIC number to register for corona vaccination program. If you are already registered then can change your Healthcare Unit then you have to provide CNIC and SMS code.
- First open the Website Link: https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/
- Select the option of “Registration of Vaccination”
- Now, You have to fill the form in which CNIC Number, Date of Issuance of CNIC and Mobile Number are required.
- Finally, put the captcha of calculation and then submit
FAQS of Covid Vaccination Certificate Plus Card
Q.1: How do I register for the CoVid-19 vaccination?
Ans: You can performa registration for Covid-19 vaccination through nims.nadra.gov.pk online or through SMS on 1166
Q.2: How much do I have to pay (Fee) for the Covid Vaccine Certificate?
Ans: The vaccine is being provided free of cost by the Government of Pakistan
Q.3: Can I change the health care unit assigned to the vaccination?
Ans: You can also change your Healthcare Unit from nims.nadra.gov.pk online or through SMS on 1166
Q.4: What is the fee for sending SMS on service (1166)?
Ans: This service is being provided free of charge.
Q.5: How much is the vaccination certificate fee?
Ans: The fee for vaccination certificate is Rs. 100.