Dalda Scholarship program 2021 is offering scholarships/Financial Assistance for needy/poor and deserving students. Dalda Foundation trust Pakistan offering merit scholarship scheme for Pakistan students who want to continue their study by availing scholarships from class 1st year, graduate to master level under special and merit based scholarships.
Dalda Foundation Trust will be bear all education fee expenses under this scholarship scheme. The Aim and the main Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision.
Applications for the scholarship can be submitted online at the Dalda Foundation Website at https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html .The last date to apply for the scholarship is October 30, 2020.
You are also informed that if any candidate who does not appear in this test or fails in this test will be rejected to entertain with DALDA foundation scholarship 2020-2021. Just stay reading this post to get further details about what you are searching for scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Scholarship 2021
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who’s taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through proper channel.
- Education year 2020-2021 during taking admission in 11 class per engineering, pre medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent students can submit scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 17 years old till dated:
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The applicant will not pass matric exam before 2018, the applicant will be pass matric exam in current year 2019
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not applicant for those candidates will is living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit scholarship application form if they get following marks from Matriculation.
Percentage Marks of Dalda Scholarship 2021
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
Dalda Scholarship 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be on merit and the final students will be after written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakistan.
Last date of submission of scholarship application form: 30 October 2020