Deputy Commissioner (DC) Attock has issued the official notification on 13th March, 2021 in connection with Instructions For Covid-19 SOPs Week March 2021.
Latest Covid-19 SOP Compliance Week March 2021 Attock
Consequent upon increase in number of COVID-19 cases posing serious and imminent threat to public health, Govt. of the Punjab, through Health Department Order No. SO (G)/P & SHD /4-1/2021, dated 13.03.2021, has issued following instructions for strict compliance:
All Commercial activities, establishments & Markets throughout the Province of Punjab shall be closed by 06:00 PM, on week days and shall remain completely closed on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
However, following services can be opened 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week:
- All Medical Services and Pharmacies / Medical Stores
- General / Karyana Stores
- Milk Shops
- Meat / Chicken Shops
- Tyre Puncture Shops
- Fruit & Vegetable Shops
- Tandoors 9.
- Atta Chakkies
- Postal / Courier Services
- Driver Hotels
- Petrol Pumps / Oil Depots/LPG Outlets & Filling Plants
- Agriculture Machinery Shops & Spare Parts Shops
- Printing Press
- Call Centers (with 50% Staff with no public dealing)
- Take away / Home Delivery from Restaurants
- Only outdoor Marriage Functions/Large Gatherings in Open Areas shall be allowed for maximum two hours duration subject to upper limit of three hundred (300) guests and strict implementation of COVID-19 SOPs.
- Restaurants shall remain completely closed for indoor service and only take away home delivery shall be allowed.
- Amusement Parks shall be closed at 06:00 PM daily.
- Masks wearing shall be ensured by all Citizens at all Public Places.
- All Public / Private Offices & Establishments shall follow the policy of work from Home for 30% of their staff.
- Cinemas and Shrines shall remain closed.
- All Industrial activities and Establishments shall remain exempt from operation of this order.
- The District Administration and Police shall work in close liaison to ensure strict implementation of this order.
- The aforesaid order of the Govt. shall come into force immediately and shall remain in force till 29th March 2021.