After successful negotiations with Chief Secretary Punjab Kamran Ali Afzal Sahib & Additional Chief Secretary Education Secretary Finance and other senior officials, the Punjab Government issued a federal style official press release regarding Agreement of Disparity Reduction Allowance Punjab 2022 for all the demands.
Disparity Reduction Allowance Punjab Agreement Between Govt & AGEGA
16.03.2022: Meeting was held today between representatives of AGEGA/APEGA and committee constituted by Chief Secretary Punjab to address the grievances of the employees of different departments. Following points were agreed:
- Government has decided to allow payment of 15% Disparity Reduction allowance on the running basic pay with effect from 01.03.22, on the analogy of Federal Government. Finance Department will initiate a summary for approval of the Cabinet.
- In the eligibility criteria for the earlier granted 25% Special Allowance 2021, it would be ensured that there is no unwarranted exclusion in this regard, as and when pointed out by the quarters concerned.
- As per Punjab Service Tribunal decision regarding Pay and Service Protection of employees of Colleges, Schools and other affected employees, Schools Education Department and Higher Education Department will resolve the issue within 30 days after internal working as per prevalent policy.
- Secretary P&SHC will initiate a summary for up-gradation of Lady Healthy Workers within 30 days.
- Schools Education Department will analyze the issue of upgradation of the Lab Attendant BPS-01, and if deemed appropriate, will take up the case with relevant forum.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|