Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Office of the Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority Vehari has issued the official Notification letter on 16th March, 2020 in connection with early precautions against deadly CoronaVirus health department.
As per direction of Worthy Deputy Commissioner meeting at DC Complex Vehari, following precautionary measures to be taken were decided:-
- Only emergency cases should be admitted in the wards
- Elective cases should be kept at minimum
- One patient one attendance policy should be implemented
- Hand sanitizers should be placed in each office
- Hand sanitizer should be placed in all waiting areas of all offices, wards outdoor, emergency and possible places
- Soaps and Hand washing Liquid soaps should be present all washrooms
- Minimize outdoor patient and only true emergency should be dealt on priority
- Security arrangements for emergency ward must be increased and only true emergency cases be entertained.
- The canteen will be closed till 5th April.
These instruction regarding deadly CoronaVirus should be follow in true letter and spirit and pictorial evidence must be share to the higher the authority.