Ehsaas 8171 Check Online 2024 New Updates: The Government of Pakistan has announced about the latest transaction of Ehsaas Program emergency cash payment of Rs. 9000 for the month of January 2024. All the beneficiaries are informed to collect their payment from January 2024.
You can visit your nearest Ehsaas 8171 Registration center for receiving of current month salary. It is important to keep in mind that if your payment did not send in to your Bank account or not received at Khidmat center then you must check your registration online.
If you did not perform your registration through ehsaas 8171.Gov.Pk before then it is nodoubt a golden opportunity for you to complete your registration online before the receiving of current month cash amount. You can also confirm you eligibility through 8171 web portal which is available online.
Ehsaas 8171 Check Online 2024 New Updates
Your National Identity Card number is the most important requirement to check online eligilbity and process your application for Benazir Income Support Program.
How you can Check Online Eligibility:
- You can check online 8171.Pass.Gov.Pk Web-Portal
- Enter your 13 Digits CNIC number carefully
- Submit the eligibility check button to find your status
- After a few seconds, your eligilbity status will be shown on screen of mobile or Computer
You can find your eligibility at any time during 24 hours from the BISP 8171 check online portal. When you will submit your application online then you will be quickly informed about your eligibility status and your registration process. The new ehsaas program survey has been started to update the old families data and register new families and their households.
You can follow the below-given criteria points to get enroll in Ehsaas BISP program;
- Your Poverty will be surely fall under the successful score limit
- Your families does not have any high source of income
- Your bank account number of HBL must be available
- Government employees are openly unauthorized
- Your CNIC must be under validation
The following documents are compulsory to register your families or available at the time of receipt of payment;
- CNIC Card
- Phone Number registered on your own name
- B-Form Incase of receiving children Ehsaas Scholarship
How To Apply:
You can easily apply for Ehsaas Program registration through 8171 Tracking Portal which helps you to check online eligibility. If your household has achieved the highest points in poverty score then you will be definitely a successful family. You can enter your CNIC number and then type the Captcha code then press submit to know your family status.
Ehsaas Program Contact Details:
|Department||Ehsaas Program (BISP)|
|Telephone Number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Ehsaas Website||8171 Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|