Government of Pakistan has issued latest updates regarding Ehsaas emergency cash program 2020 with the help of biometric verification and death of parents or wife.
Mostly, the above issues are larger in numbers thatswhy Govt. has issued the important decisions for the facilitation of those people who wants to register with Ehsaas emergency program.
There are mostly three main problems facing the Pakistani people before or after registration;
1). Problem in Biometric Verification
All of those persons who are visiting Ehsaas Cash center for registration and facing difficulties while biometric verification. Now, Government has made it more ease of verification and receiving of cash amount via related branches of banks.
|Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan||Habib Bank|
|2||KPK, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK||
Now, SMS from 8171 will be sent to the eligible person including Bank Name, address and date for receiving of Rs. 12000 amount.
When you receive the verification sms from the Ehsaas program Mobile number 8171 then you have to visit your nearest bank.
If you don’t want to face any issue then visit desired bank including CNIC and Mobile.
Eligible Person Died After Online Registration
Somehow, most of the people are complaining about the problems after receiving of SMS because the registered person Father/Mother/Wife is died before receiving this SMS then what should they do in case of these issues.
Now all the above issues are resolved now with the 3 points procedure for resolving your problem and receive the cash amount without anymore hurdles.
- Get Death Certificate from the concerned Union Council chairman’s Office
- Submit death certificate and CNIC at your City/District NADRA Office. For more information visit this link: nadra.gov.pk/Registration_Policy_Urdu.Pdf
- Receive Registration Certificate of Death Verification from NADRA Office and then visit BISP Office including these documents. You can get more information from the link: https://www.pass.gov.pk/Document/Download/List%20of20Tehsil%20Offices.pdf
Eligibility Procedure for Relatives of Registered Person If Died
- In case of both Husband and wife are died then the elder unmarried daughter will be eligible.
- In case of elder adult sister is not exist then elder adult son will be eligible.
- If any one of above is available then you have to appeal though form.
- All the data of died person’s relations should be available in the Government record. Otherwise, no amount will be handed over to the Son/Daughter.
- If all the verification is completed then SMS from 8171 will be received on your mobile number.
If you have found any latest information which is not understandable then you can ask without hesitation and tell us what kind of problem you are facing other than given in the above list.
Ehsaas Program 2021 – Updated List
⚝ Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2021