The applications are now open to apply for the EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2024. The Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 is purely based on high achievers from low income families. The students will be able to submit the online application form for scholarship application through HEC portal. The exact date of the start of registration has been announced by HEC and Ehsaas Program. The HEC has launching the Ehsaas UG Scholarship Batch-III for the deserving and low-profile students. The new Academic session 2024 are open for Ehsaas Student scholarship for undergraduate students in Pakistan. The ehsaas scholarship 2024 last date for submission of application form is 30th January 2024.
|Read More: 8171 Ehsaas Program Check Online Registration 2024
It is Pakistan’s largest undergraduate scholarship programme 2024. The EHSAAS Scholarship is a major initiative to enhance access to higher education. The Government wishes to ensure that no student is deprived of education because of financial need. The 50% Scholarships are reserved for female students. The students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
Ehsaas Scholarship Update on 31st January 2024:
2 Lac Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships for the needy and merit based students are also the part of the Ehsas program 2024. The eligible students receive a full tuition fee and a monthly stipend.
Ehsaas Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2024 Complete Details
- 50% scholarships for females
- 50,000 Scholarships per year
- 200,000 Scholarships over four years
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee / Stipend
- For more information visit: www.hec.gov.pk or contact: 111-432-432 / 0334-4324321
EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% seats reserved for Girls
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
- Deserving students from low-income families Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply Only those students are eligible who got admission on merit basis in public sector respective universities.
|Read More: 8171 EhsaasTracking Pass Gov Pk 2024 Web-Portal
- Students who got admission on self-finance / self-support program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship Students availing any other scholarship or grant from any source are not eligible to apply Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply This program is only for regular students. Distant learning students are ineligible Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
Check List for Documents along with Ehsaas Scholarship Application Form 2024
- Copy of Student Card
- Copy of CNIC
- Student CNIC / B-Form
- Copy of Income Proof (Salary Slip / Income Certificate) of Father, Mother / Guardian
- Copy of Last Six Month Utility Bills
- Copy of Rent Agreement in case of Rented House
- Copy of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If Applicable)
- Copy of Medical Bills / Expenditure Related Documents (If Applicable)
- One Passport Size Photo of Applicant
How To Apply For Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2024
The students are required to;
- Apply through HEC online application portal: https://ehsaasprogram.pk/ehsaas-undergraduate-scholarship/
- Submit printout of application from along with the supporting documents to the students financial aid office of the university.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship University List 2024
You can avail the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship in the following universities;
|National College of Arts
|Karakoram International University
|Khyber Medical University
|King Edward Medical University
|University of Swat
|University of Health Sciences Lahore
|University of Technology Lahore
|University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
|University of Malakand
|University of Technology Nowshera
♦ Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP.
|Ehsaas Scholarship Website
|Employees News Portal